A Different Kind of Technology Experience
Why We Made This One of Our Core Values
Qubit Networks wants to make a material difference in your business by offering you an exceptional quality of experience backed by good people and best in breed technology.
But unfortunately, not every technology experience you will have will be a good, great or even exceptional experience. In fact, truth be told, you will often have the opposite experience. Many times a technology evaluation and buying experience feels like a trip to the car dealership where you are left asking yourself these questions:
- What should I buy?
- Will it really work?
- What should it cost?
- Will it do what the sales person says it will do?
- If I buy this technology, am I making the best long-term decision?
- What else is out there that I have not considered?
- Am I about to pay too much?
Technology is always changing and impacts such a large part of your business, employee productivity and ability to service your client. Getting it right is important.
Does the technology evaluation – purchase experience have to be compromised to make a good buying decision?
We believe not. That is why adopted the core value to “be a different technology experience.”
What does that mean to you? According to Director of Technology, Josh Mandeville, creating an exceptional technology experience starts with “looking out for the best interest of the customer, not the vendor or manufacturer.” Listening to the client’s needs and developing a technology plan around these needs means that you have to put aside the incentives that vendors offer you and care about what is best for the client. There is no other way to ensure an exceptional experience than to craft the experience with the client planted firmly in the center of it.
Does it really matter to the client if a company positions itself as being “different”? To that question, Mandeville replied, “we are the difference”, meaning a customer can buy technology anywhere. But working with a team that cares about your needs and applies the expertise and experience to the project is the difference of the project meeting customer needs today or meeting customer needs across the organization over a longer period of time.
Qubit Networks provides the whole-picture ability to connect technologies across a wide array of specialties that seals the gaps and firmly establishes you for successful end-user experiences.
- Working with Qubit Networks will be a different experience for your business:
- We are your technology advocate. We advocate for you.
- We do what is right for you.
- We have no other agenda other than helping you make technology decisions that work best for you.
- We want you to buy technology when it is right for you, not for us or the manufacturer.
We take pride in meeting the challenge of providing an exceptional technology experience every time. If you are tired of mediocre or average technology advice, expertise or help, then make the choice to talk to a partner who values your experience.
Qubit Networks is happy to announce that we are offering businesses a free Technology Roadmap Consultation.
Reliable IT Performance at a Predictable Cost
- Predictable IT does not have to be difficult, but it does take some initial work. The only way to get a handle on soaring IT costs and demands for greater innovation is to PAUSE.
- Take a moment to conduct a thorough IT Predictability analysis that evaluates your current IT environment, internal dependencies, scale of current infrastructure and future goals, projects and needs.
- Reserve your Technology Roadmap Consultation.
- Plan now. Save Later. Leverage IT.